Hospitality phone service is anything but a thing of the past. IPacket Networks is redefining and upgrading the value that a voice service brings - and at a price point that can't be beat. Our IP standard voice network infrastructure is owned and managed in-house, providing a hosted, hassle-free service. Multi-tenant and hospitality properties can utilize all the features and benefits of a PBX without the expense and maintenance of ownership.
IPacket's voice plans and features allow you to build your own service with a range of options to fulfill everything from basic, E911 requirements, to premier hospitality voice networks. Managers or OA's can deliver an E911-only service to the entire property with the ability for individual owners and/or short-term renters to upgrade the plan for a duration of time at their own expense.
With IPacket's redefined pricing, customers pay a truly simple, flat monthly rate that's free of hidden fees - your bill will only include your monthly phone plan and applicable state/county taxes. Plus, all voice plans come backed by IPacket's unmatched 24/7 local and remote customer service teams.
IPacket Voice Benefits
- Licensed voice service provides a bridge from traditional to the latest in IP based technology with support for both analog and digital IP phones
- PBX and voice services that continually evolve to maintain compliance with changing state and federal laws for voice service
- Kari's Law – Effective May 23, 2016, Kari’s Law prohibits US businesses from using multi-line telephone systems that are not pre-configured to allow users to directly initiate a 911 call (i.e. without dialing any additional digit, code, etc. including any trunk-access code such as the digit "9"). More information on Kari’s law can be found on Congress.gov.
- Response Act of 2016 / E911 ALI – On May 13, 2016, the Response Act was proposed to require the FCC to adopt rules within 18 months that ensure call location information is conveyed with multi-line telephone system 911 calls. In Florida specifically, a statute is in place requiring every PBX system to provide automatic location identification (ALI) information to the Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP).
- Enhanced emergency 911 compliant - actual room number registered in emergency responder system (PSAP)
- Hospitality features are available at a scalable price point for small to large properties
- Available revenue-generating feature - selling a vanity number service to local restaurants and merchants (i.e. guest dials "Pizza" to reach local resort merchant partner)
- IPacket is a licensed CLEC in Florida, Texas; Mississippi, and US interexchange LD/international communications carrier
The Most Standard Features of Any Voice Service